Whos Your Daddy
What is a Guild Hall?
- It is where a certain guild will have their own, dedicated and fully controllable forum section
- The Guild Master will have full access on their exclusive forum section and act as a Moderator.
- The Guild Master can also assign co-moderators (by request)
- Guild mods can:
- Stick/Pinned a thread
- Close/Open threads
- Edit threads
- Delete threads
- Inside the guild section, their will be a sub-section exclusively only for members to keep some sensitive info hidden
- All players can see threads made by the other guild members, but they are not allowed to reply
- Only guild members can create a thread on their exclusive guild forum section
- All guild members will have their own user group
- ex: EXTENSION GUILD, EXTENSION MASTER,EXTENSION MEMBER, EXTENSION MOD
- Guild Master will have a fancy forum name effect, same as the staff members, vip users and admins has
- Your guild will be shown in the home page of the forum as a sub-category under Guild Hall section
- The guild master can make a tournament ( a new feature here in our forum): https://forum.cabal-ext.com/tournaments/
- The purpose of the GUILD HALL is for the community of CABAL EXTENSION and for a social communication together with their guild mates such as asking, helping, sharing ideas, sharing screenshots and etc...
How to apply?
- A guild must not younger than 1 week from the day it was created
- A guild must have at least a minimum of 15 members and all of the members should have forum accounts with not less than 5 posts
- The guild master must request from this thread and reply with this format
- Guild Name
- Guild Date Created
- Guild Master IGN & Forum Name
- Number of Members
- Number of active members with their Main IGN and Forum Name
- List of at least 1 guild moderator
- Wait until a Admin will confirm if your guild have passed all the requirements and be notified the estimated date that your guild will be granting a exclusive forum section
We will also have a Featured Guild of the Week base from Game & Forum activity
Guild of the Week will be rewarded with special items.