Cabal Extension - Community Forum

Welcome to CABAL Extension! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EVENT Dungeon Community Mission

X10Plays

Content Developer/Writer
Content Developer
Administrator
Game Master
Hokage
dcm-event.jpg

Event start: 09/10/2019
Event end: 09/30/2019
Event Mission: Acheron Arena

[EVENT PROCEDURE]
Reach the community target mission dungeon clear count and everyone will be rewarded if they meet the requirements below
This is a solo dungeon mission, if you finished the dungeon with a party it will not count on community target counts
Any players who finished the event mission as SOLO, The target goal will count on our ranking

If community target mission clear reached 500-999 times dungeon cleared
Reward: 1x DCM Badge each qualified players

If community target mission clear reached 1000-1999 times dungeon cleared
Reward: 3x DCM Badge each qualified players

If community target mission clear reached 2000-2999 times dungeon cleared
Reward: 5x DCM Badge each qualified players

If community target mission clear reached 3000 and above times dungeon cleared
Reward: 10x DCM Badge each qualified players

[REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFIED AND GET REWARDS]
every player must clear the target mission dungeon at-least 100 times to qualify as winner if the mission target reached before the event ends

HOW TO CHECK THE MISSION TARGET GOAL COUNT?
visit our website: http://ep8.cabal-ext.com and visit the ranking on the menu selection
or directly visit this link: https://wiki.cabal-extension.com/rankings/

IMPORTANT NOTE
DCM Badge can be exchange and trade on Aizhan Event NPC in Bloody ice on next upcoming update
Hint for the rewards: Archridium?

Processing of Rewards: after the event 09/31/2019​

Last edited:

Baron90

Verified User
very nice event, it's gonna be hard to get max reward, it will be a lot of days farming. I'm curious of rewards, i bet it's gonna be craftsman archridium :)

X10Plays

Content Developer/Writer
Content Developer
Administrator
Game Master
Hokage
very nice event, it's gonna be hard to get max reward, it will be a lot of days farming. I'm curious of rewards, i bet it's gonna be craftsman archridium :)
I think it's not too hard if everyone will participate on the event. If 300 counts per day after 10 days the goal will be reached. :)

Baron90

Verified User
I think it's not too hard if everyone will participate on the event. If 300 counts per day after 10 days the goal will be reached. :)
i doing this dung in 3 minutes, 3minutes, 20 acheron arenas in 1 hour x max 12hours = 240 acheron arenas, i think noone would farm more per day hehe

X10Plays

Content Developer/Writer
Content Developer
Administrator
Game Master
Hokage
You specifying individual character, I am saying 300 counts per day for community counts not individual. :)