Cabal Extension - Community Forum

Welcome to CABAL Extension! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPDATE Patch Notes v3020

Status
Not open for further replies.

X10Plays

Content Writer
Content Developer
Web Developer
Administrator
Game Master
Technical Specialist
Forum Moderator
Veterans
Verified User
GAME ADJUSTMENTS
1. New Dungeons Released
  • Eternal Chaos Arena
    • item drop: Fragment of Chaos
  • Hazardous Valley (Awakened)
    • item drop: Archridium Weapon, Epaulet, Critical Ring +3, Ring of Luck +3 and Orphidia's Amulet
  • Panic Cave (Awakened)
    • item drop: Archridium Headgear, Epaulet, Slot Extender, Earth Stone
  • Lava Hellfire (Awakened)
    • item drop: Archridium Suit, Epaulet, Slot Extender, Fire Stone
  • Steamer Crazy (Awakened)
    • item drop: Archridium Gloves, Epaulet, Slot Extender, Wind Stone
  • Catacomb Frost (Awakened)
    • item drop: Archridium Boots, Epaulet, Slot Extender, Ice Stone
2. Basic Crafting
  • crafting Chaos Core and Elemental Crystal has 10% chance to failed
  • crafting Minesta Belt from +1 up to +15 are 100% success chance
  • crafting Minesta Belt from +16 up to +20 are 95% success chance and 5% to 1 degrade of your belt
3. New Avatar Costumes
  • Roses Temptation Costume
    • Purchase Source: Redeem Shop
  • Spring Break Suit Costume
    • Purchase Source: Streamer Ticket NPC
  • Black Dragon Costume
    • Purchase Source: X-Coin Shop
  • Ribbon Ponytail (Female Exclusive)
    • Purchase Source: X-Coin Shop
  • Beauty Ponytail (Female Exclusive)
    • Purchase Source: X-Coin Shop
  • Rabbit Ear Pigtails (Female Exclusive)
    • Purchase Source: X-Coin Shop
  • Pretty Pigtails (Female Exclusive)
    • Purchase Source: X-Coin Shop
  • Cute Apple Hair (Female Exclusive)
    • Purchase Source: X-Coin Shop
4. Guild Emblem Patch
  • Capella Allstar
  • Parental Guidance
  • Psychopath
  • 3LawZ
5. Costume Removed
  • If you any of the costume below, you can ask for a refund to our GM's and we will refund it 100% worth of 500 ecoins direct on your account
    • Japanese Gala Dress
    • Chinese Gala Dress
6. Defensive Earring +5
  • removed resist critical rate item option
  • crafting defensive earring with unique options will be available on next update
7. Streamer Ticket NPC
  • located in green despair (Event Girl - Yul)
  • you can get streamer ticket by watching on our official streamer
8. X-Coin Shop
  • added some items that can be purchase using x-coins

BUG FIXES AND CHANGES
1. Fixed Hazardous Valley (Hard) which chest does not drop sometimes
2. Fixed Untrain price skills with the following below:
  • Instant Immunity
  • Natural Hiding
  • Intuition
  • Art of Fierceness
  • Intense Blade
  • Fury Shout
  • Cat's Recovery
  • Bear's Vitality
  • Bloody Spirit
  • Art of Shout
  • Shadow Shield
  • Art of Defense
  • Art of Force Control
  • Mass Restore
  • High Regeneration
  • Spirit Intension
  • Mortal Bane
  • Art of Curse
  • Mana Freeze
  • Field of Enervation
  • Art of Sniping
  • Spirit Shield
  • Quick Move
  • Reflex Shield
  • Elemental Enchant
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top