Cabal Extension - Community Forum

Welcome to CABAL Extension! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GUIDE Update Daily Activeness Guide (CABAL EXT Reloaded)

CZ Delta

Novice
Veterans
Verified User
What is Daily Activeness?
-Daily Activeness is a unique Feature of CABAL EXT Reloaded. You can earn E-Coin, Claim Daily Supply for free, and get Other Stuffs by achieving certain Daily Activeness Points.

What are the Milestone and Rewards needed to get the bonus rewards?
MILESTONE
REWARDS
30​
1X ASTRAL BOARD K-RED (12 HOURS), 1X CHARISMA PANDA EPAULET (12 HOURS), AND 2X MEGAPHONE (ACCOUNT BINDING ITEM)
60​
10X REMOTE CARD SHOP (12 HOURS), 1X REMOTE WAREHOUSE (12 HOURS), 5X HOLY WATER of CRITICAL STRIKE (1 DAY), AND 5X HOLY WATER OF TRAVELER (1 DAY)
90​
2X FRONTIER STONE (12 HOURS), 5X LEAP OF HERO (1 DAY), 5X SUMMON OF HEROES (1 DAY), AND 3X MEGAPHONE (ACCOUNT BINDING ITEM)
120​
1X BLESSING BEAD WEXP 50% (3 HOURS), 1X BLESSING BEAD AXP 50% (3 HOURS), 1X BLESSING BEAD PET EXP 50% (3 HOURS), AND 5X MEGAPHONE (ACCOUNT BINDING ITEM)
150​
1X PET UNTRAIN KIT - OPTION, 1X ENCHANT SAFEGUARD (HIGH), 1X ENCHANT SAFEGUARD (HIGHEST), 20X VERADRIX POTION, 1X CHLOE TOKEN

How do I access the Daily Activeness Tab?
-
You can find the Daily Activeness Tab by clicking the E-Coin Tab Icon located at the lower right of your User Interface beside the Cabal Menu Icon.

How do I Achieve all the milestones and Finish the Daily Activeness?
-You can earn points by doing certain actions. Below are the list of Guides and Corresponding Reward Points and E-Coin.

EASY CATEGORY

MEDIUM CATEGORY

HARD CATEGORY

EXTREME CATEGORY

FAQ:
Do I have to finish all dungeons to reach the 150 milestone?
-
No. You just need to finish certain tasks until you reach the 150 milestone for additional rewards.

For example, I finish the Lake in the Dusk dungeon 3x and claim the rewards, can I run it again for another 3x to get the same reward and increase my milestone points?
-
No. Once you Claim the rewards for each tasks, you have to wait to reset the Daily Activeness Timer. Which is Everyday on 12 AM PH Time (GMT +8)

What if I didn't Finish the 150 milestone today? Will my milestone reward stay the same?

-No. As mention above, Daily Activeness will reset at exactly 12 AM PH Time (GMT +8). ALL UNCLAIM REWARDS WILL BE FORFEITED. SO YOU HAVE TO CLAIM YOUR REWARDS BEFORE THE DAILY ACTIVENESS TIMER RESET.

How can I Claim the Daily Free Supply?
-
By Accessing the Daily Activeness Tab and Click the Daily Supply. DAILY FREE SUPPLY RESET EVERY 12 AM PH TIME (GMT +8)

I have low gear and got little to no alz, how can i finish the Daily Activeness and Reach the 150 Milestone?
-
No worries I got you cover, you can check the guide below.

NOTE: ALL ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE VISIT THE FORUM OR JOIN THE DISCORD CHANNEL.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT DOWN OR ASK ANY IN GAME STAFF.

FORUM LINK: FORUM.CABAL-EXT.COM
DISCORD LINK: https://discord.com/invite/aJyeTWp

Cheers!
-CZ Delta

Attachments