CABAL EXTENSION TERMS OF SERVICE
this website is operated by Cabal Extension. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cabal Extension. Cabal Extension offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or by voluntary donating to us, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new or old information, updates, or members shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - ACCOUNT TERMS
1.1 You agree that:
(1) you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over and have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement, or you are the legal age required to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18.
(2) you will keep your username, password and email address safe at all cost, and won't share them with anyone.
(3) you take full responsibility in the use of your account and should be accountable to all actions done through your account.
(4) your account will only belong to you and you will not make any profit in it by selling or trading them to other people by any means.
(5) any use of your account to violate any part of this Terms of Service will be subject to sanctions as written in this Terms of Service or as we see fit.
1.2 As part of the creation of an account in our server, you will be able to create a character that requires you to choose a name for. We reserve all right to modify, delete, or ban your account it contains:
(1) names that impersonates a Game Master or a part of our Official Staffs
(2) illegal or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights laws, or may cause confusion
(3) may be considered vulgar, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, including any usernames which are sexual in nature
(4) includes the names of any drug, narcotic or other criminal activity
(5) use misspellings or alternative spellings or take any other actions for the purpose of circumventing the foregoing restrictions
1.3 Any violations of Section 1.1 and 1.2 will terminate your right to seek any kind of support from us. Your account can also undergo any of the following:
(1) Forced change name with or without notice
(2) Temporary or Permanent Ban of your account
(3) Permanent deletion of your account or character
(4) Wipe out of your in-game items both item inventory and warehouse
SECTION 2 - CHANGES IN TERMS OF SERVICE
2.1 If CABAL EXTENSION decides to change the terms of service in order to improve quality of game service, CABAL EXTENSION will notify effective date, revised contents and reasons for revision at least 7 days prior to the effective date through in Facebook fan page or here in forum. However, we will notify you from 30 days prior to the changes if such changes are regarded as serious matter or may be unfavorable to you. If a user fails to comply with revised Terms of Service after the last revision date, it is not CABAL EXTENSION responsibility to compensate any loss incurred due to lack of awareness from the user.
SECTION 3 - DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.1 CABAL EXTENSION will endeavor to eradicate misconducts described in the Terms of Service to ensure that the users can enjoy playing the game.
3.2 CABAL EXTENSION will never ask you for your password, and CABAL EXTENSION will be committed to protect and securely manage user’s personal information. However, when a government agency or a judicial authority requests to provide personal information through legal means, CABAL EXTENSION may provide personal information to those government agencies.
3.3 CABAL EXTENSION will not intervene or engage in activities and disputes between and/or among end users in relation to game services.
3.4 CABAL EXTENSION may restrict some or all of the game services if CABAL EXTENSION determines that such unusual or unintended situations hinder enjoyment of the gameplay.
3.5 If you or group of users do anything that might interfere with or adversely affect any services provided by CABAL EXTENSION or violates the Terms of Service, CABAL EXTENSION shall in accordance with the Penalty criteria for Misconduct specified in the Terms of Service, restrict service usage.
SECTION 4 - DONATION TERMS
4.1 Should you wish to voluntarily donate to our server, you hereby agree that:
(1) giving in donation is a voluntary action and that you are aware that donating is unessential for a game play in our server,
(2) by giving any type of monetary unit to us does not entitle you to receive anything from us. The main outline of your donation is completely voluntary and is for the betterment of the server,
(3) by donating to us, you may receive an electronic cash or items to express our gratitude in exchange for your support to our server,
(4) you will not held us liable to reimburse any part of your donation,
(5) you acknowledge that this is a voluntary action and therefore have fully understood the concept of "DONATION" that it is "VOLUNTARY” and you agree to all the terms as stated here,
(6) you fully acknowledge that you have voluntary donated by yourself without any pressure and we greatly appreciate it therefore there would be no complaints and point faults made between us and yourself if any issues occur. If an error happens with the transaction, you will be held accountable and liable to it,
(7) you are liable of your acts when trading any kind of items to another player, thus we are not responsible for any loss of that or any other type.
(8) you have read and understood the terms and donation guidelines written in this link: http://forum.cabal-ext.com/forums/donation-and-promotion.14/
SECTION 5 - GAME POLICIES FOR MISCONDUCT
In order to provide a fair and pleasant gaming experience for all users, CABAL EXTENSION has defined policies which all users need to comply with when using our service. All users playing the game must comply with the following rules.
5.1 USE OF GAME HACKS OR ANY 3RD PARTY APPLICATIONS
Any usage of cheats or hacking tools, trainers, third party applications, or promotion of any links or apps in taking advantage of the game has a zero tolerance policy. Our server is protected by multiple layers of security and has an automated banning feature for those accounts/characters that are attempting to do illegal activities in-game to gain or take advantage from other players. We reserve all right to permanently ban your account should you be found violating this policy. We also reserve the right to remove ourselves from any obligation of answering or providing information or evidences to justify our course of action.
5.2 BUG/GLITCHES EXPLOIT
Discovery and use of bugs or glitches in the game without informing us either with or without personal benefits will be subject for the penalty and sanctions.
Impersonating any of our staff is strictly prohibited. Any form of manipulation in your name to impersonate us or even declaring that you are one of the staffs regardless of reason is considered as impersonation and will receive a sanction.
5.4 USE OF PROHIBITED IGN (In Game Name)
Used of IGN with sexual content, vulgar, or name/s that is illegal or protected by trademark or proprietary laws are not allowed.
5.5 ACCOUNT AND ITEM HACKING
As much as we want your account to be safe at all times, there will be a time that you may encounter account theft and item scam (brute force, phishing, threats, extortion, or malware). These actions are strictly prohibited in our server. In case we received a report regarding the said actions, we must validate them first. However, we are not responsible for returning scammed or return lost items nor are we responsible for providing compensation on such cases. You are solely responsible for keeping your account safe as mentioned to Section 1 - Account Terms. If you gamble and you loose, you will be at fault. For the account proven to have performed such violations, their account will be subject for a sanction.
Creating any type of accusation in our community especially in CABAL EXTENSION staff without any solid proof presented to us regarding the intentional acts towards the disadvantage of players in-game or abusive action/s of an Admin or GM in Cabal Extension will be subject for a sanction.
5.7 REPORTING FALSE INCIDENTS
You may report incidents to us via any of our site-related mediums (Forum, Discord, Facebook Page, Messenger, or Email address). Each cases are unique and you may be asked to post it in forum only. In the case that you are only reporting for your own benefit and without basis, this will be treated as an abuse to the use of our site and you will be subject for a sanctions.
5.8 DISRESPECTING ON ANY STAFF
We have high regards in terms of respect in our server and thus, any form of disrespect towards us will receive and subject for a sanctions.
Any attempt to advertise or promote other games specially other Cabal Private servers is strictly forbidden. This could lead to numerous scamming tactics to an account or affect the community of our server. If you violate this policy, your account will receive and subject for a sanctions.
5.10 EVENT DISTRUPTING
Disrupting Scheduled events (Mission War, Vikalitan War, Etc.) or events hosted by a Game Master or any Cabal Extension Staffs by any means is prohibited. This includes but not limited to spamming in global chat, continuous expression of dislike to the event, entering the battle area, using of skills unwarranted, and misguiding other players.
5.11 INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR
CABAL EXTENSION would like to promote a healthy competition and environment for everyone. At such cases, trash-talking may be observed between players however, CABAL EXTENSION would like to set grounds for these trash-talks. Excessive trash-talking that is directed towards another player's family, race, or nationality to make a heavier argument is not allowed. Should a player be verbally warned to stop but is still continuing, the player will face the corresponding penalties.
5.12 ACCOUNT SELLING, BUYING OR TRADING
All cases are subject for investigation of EXT team. Should an account/s is suspected or reported to be involved in such transactions, EXT team will temporarily ban the account/s. The period of the temporary ban is determined by the EXT team and will not provide a time frame for resolution. Once proven, the account/s will be penalized accordingly.
SECTION 6 - MARKET
6.1 Real Money Transactions
(1) CABAL Extension allow real money transactions from players to players
(2) You are not allowed to Buy/Sell/Trade items to:
(a) other games
(b) other virtual currency such as Bitcoins and etc...
(c) items such as gadgets and material things
(3) Transact at your own risk as CABAL Extension does not provided any middle man assistance on every transaction made by the players.
(4) Cabal Extension Managements is not responsible for any loss you cannot retrieve any items that has been lost but we can assist you to ban the account.
6.2 Market Manipulation
(1) We do not tolerate Joy Buyers/Sellers or in any way just to fool or trick other players to manipulate the market.
(a) A player who sell/buy alz or item in a unusual way pricing will be subjected for questioning by any members of staffs.
(b) A Player who sell/buy alz or item should be on its "MAIN" character.
(c) A Player who sell/buy alz or item using dummy character or account is punishable and direct sanction into 3rd offense.
(d) A Player who sell/buy in very low price compared to the standard pricing of our community is prohibited.
(e) A Player who selling alz or item should be in his/her character used to market in game to avoid joy selling
(f) All conditions applied serves as protections for both sellers and buyers in the community
(g) All conditions listed on the above applied inside the game, discord channel and Facebook group Buy and Sell.
(2) Standard Rate for ALZ is 250 php per 1 billion of alz
6.3 Quitting Sale
(1) Any quitting sale is prohibited as it effects the market stability
(2) Quitting sale may be considered as Joy Seller
(1) 1st Offense: 1 day Temporary Ban
(2) 2nd Offense: 7 days Temporary Ban
(3) 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban
SECTION 7 - ADMIN RIGHTS
7.1 We reserve all rights to:
(a) implement the necessary changes to any part of our Service with or without prior notice;
(b) should the need arises, our decisions are based solely as to the benefit of the server and the whole community together and these decisions that we take are not guaranteed in favor of everyone else;
(c) impose sanctions or permanent ban to any accounts involved in any complex scenarios or situations in-game that leads to overriding the above written terms and conditions
(d) We also reserve the right to remove ourselves from any obligation of answering or providing information or evidences to justify our course of action.
SECTION 8 - NEW PLAYER PROTECTION
In order to provide a fair and pleasant gaming experience for all new players, CABAL EXTENSION has defined policies to give protection to our new and incoming players who want to join our community.
8.1 DUMMY ACCUSATION (Mission War)
(a) this is a similar type to our section 5.6 (False Accusation)
(b) creating any type of accusation in our new players and pointing out that he/she is a dummy without consulting us to verify the player will be subject for a sanction.
(c) to avoid the accusation, any player are allow to send a verification consultation in our discord channel #dummy_verification
(1) 1st Offense: Warning Ban in Main Account + Permanent Banned on Dummy Account
(2) 2nd Offense: 7 days Temporary Ban in Main Account + Permanent Banned on Dummy Account
(3) 3rd Offense: Both Account Permanent Ban
8.2 DISRESPECTING ON NEW PLAYER
(a) We have high regards in terms of respect especially to our new players in our server and thus, any form of disrespect towards to our new player will receive and subject for a sanctions.
(b) trash talking to a new players is included on this section.
(1) 1st Offense: 1 day Temporary Ban
(2) 2nd Offense: 7 days Temporary Ban
(3) 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban