Cabal Extension - Community Forum

Welcome to CABAL Extension! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EP8 Daily activeness badge

Rjayyy

Verified User
Daily activness badges BRONZE SILVER GOLD changed to 1 pc per exchange?
Its no longer 5 pcs when I exchanged for everything. Please confirm thanks!

Baron90

Verified User
@X10Plays This event or something suppose to be great thing for new players - an option to get some alz by new players and the others. Now doing those quests we get max 450m? how it suppose to help players? spending a few hours to get 150 activeness points gives 450m only? Is it how it suppose to be?

Acid

Whos Your Daddy
Web Developer
Administrator
Game Master
Hokage
@X10Plays This event or something suppose to be great thing for new players - an option to get some alz by new players and the others. Now doing those quests we get max 450m? how it suppose to help players? spending a few hours to get 150 activeness points gives 450m only? Is it how it suppose to be?
its feature not event.
the goal of this is not only about the Alz, its the ecoins, rewards and keeping you busy.

Baron90

Verified User
But someone from Ext Staff wrote that this will solve alz problem for new players. We get also small quantity of ecoins - ok that's always something but still it's contrary to what has been written, 450m is something in a game, but it's not much, 2,25b like it was before is encouraging to do that quests, why it was changed...?

Rjayyy

Verified User
But someone from Ext Staff wrote that this will solve alz problem for new players. We get also small quantity of ecoins - ok that's always something but still it's contrary to what has been written, 450m is something in a game, but it's not much, 2,25b like it was before is encouraging to do that quests, why it was changed...?
Why not appreciate the free alz and ecoin instead of being ungrateful? I have no problem with the feature even though its changed to 1pc instead of 5. I wanted it clarified only. Dude 450m daily is better than farming wholeday with no loot. Geeezzzz your comments are stressin' me out

joshuaa214

Verified User
Why not appreciate the free alz and ecoin instead of being ungrateful? I have no problem with the feature even though its changed to 1pc instead of 5. I wanted it clarified only. Dude 450m daily is better than farming wholeday with no loot. Geeezzzz your comments are stressin' me out
I agree, its hard to farm even 300m in DG hunt most specially if we don't have the flag. 450m plus ecoin is just amazing.