Cabal Extension - Community Forum

Welcome to CABAL Extension! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Requesting Wings and Head costume can be use at same time

IyahMeteh

Premium Member
VIP USER
Verified User
Hi dev,

Pwd po bang sabay ma gamit ang wings costume at head costume? :)
para mas lalong cooooooooooooool hehehe

X10Plays

Content Developer/Writer
Content Developer
Administrator
Game Master
Hokage
This is what I am thinking before finishing the update on force wing. My alternative solution in order to make force wing and head costume used at the same time, I need to move the costume effect of force wing somewhere like in weapon costume. What you think?

spraker

Verified User
This is what I am thinking before finishing the update on force wing. My alternative solution in order to make force wing and head costume used at the same time, I need to move the costume effect of force wing somewhere like in weapon costume. What you think?
I think place it on "chat bubble" if possible so we can still have our costumes.

IyahMeteh

Premium Member
VIP USER
Verified User

If this is the only solution, then I'm fine with this dev. because for me, max upgrade or +15 weapon is already like a costume because of its sparkling effect :-D and if they want to hide their weapon, the can use the appearance costume. but I'm not sure if other players will agree about this. I think we can decide it by voting :-D

X10Plays

Content Developer/Writer
Content Developer
Administrator
Game Master
Hokage
If this is the only solution, then I'm fine with this dev. because for me, max upgrade or +15 weapon is already like a costume because of its sparkling effect :-D and if they want to hide their weapon, the can use the appearance costume. but I'm not sure if other players will agree about this. I think we can decide it by voting :-D
The only choices to move and replace are Orb/Crysal, Blade, Gun, Chakram and Great sword :)

Riotax

Game Advisor
Game Advisor
Just an idea, since the outfit is changed by epaulets as well (for example the epaulet from Ft1 Quest), maybe you can check on the coding of it and add a costume also to equipped items. I have no clue though, that was just on my mind.